Website Florance Flora
Flowering the world
He will be responsible for managing data for international shipments and provide support for many steps of the transportation process. He will be responsible for the timely processing and communication of export and import of orders. Manages order process end-to-end including invoicing, documentation and transportation. Multitask and prioritize to meet customer requirements while resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
- Work with custom agents, warehouse staff, shipping companies.
- Help with shipping, receiving, and record keeping for international transactions.
- Verify that all documentation adheres to import-export policies and laws.
- Prepare import/export documents as per the requirement and get clearances from customs and other government officials.
- Process email orders for all drop ship markets and assist customers in determining optimal mode of transportation to meet in market requirements
- Monitor status of all orders to ensure timely packaging and shipping from the DC. Responsible for the review and accuracy of all documentation including documents provided by the DC
- Facilitate import shipments working with HQ, Customs Broker, Quality and receiving DC, creating necessary paperwork and routing for internal approvals as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualification, Skills and other requirements:
- Male Only
- Graduate with experience in International trade;
- Minimum 2 years experience in international trade;
- Should be willing to travel frequently;
- Well versed with document handling related to Import/Export;
- Familiar with import/export procedure and departments;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English, Hindi, Kannada and Tamil;
- Must be ethical, detail oriented, organized and able to prioritize and set goals.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org