Website Florance Flora
Flowering the world
He will be responsible for the operations of the farm including, but not limited to, management of stock, labour, material and production.
Duties of Farm Supervisor:
- Plan finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters
- Arrange the maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment.
- Plan activities for trainee staff, mentoring and monitoring them.
- Maintain and monitor the quality of yield
- Understand the implications of the weather and make contingency plans
- Make sure products are ready for deadlines, such as auctions and markets
- Ensure that farm activities comply with government regulations.
- Maintain a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them.
- Coordinate growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
- Keep financial records up to date.
Skills, Qualifications and other requirements:
- Male Only
- Education: Graduate
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Production and Operations Manager in a farm or Industrial manager or supervisor.
- Languages Known: Hindi and English
- Location: Doddaballapur, Bangalore.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com