Website Florance Flora
Flowering the World
Responsible for supporting high-level executives. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, routing callers, answering questions and requests and assisting in HR activities.
Executive Secretary Duties:
- Secretarial activity for MD of the company
- Collaboratively review and recommend changes to our company policies
- Facilitate communication within the company to maximize workflow
- Managing phone calls with import and export collaborators
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research
- Coordinating with the AMC vendors with respect to workstations, AC, Fire and safety, Garden area, access control etc.
- Taking care of travel bookings and related needs for work related travels of all employees as well as management
- Prepare statistical reports
- Handling information requests
- Manage and coordinate daily, weekly, and monthly calendars of senior managers.
- Manage phone calls and emails with professionalism
- Petty Cash management/ Vendor payments follow – up
- Preparing presentations relating to company and company projects
- Payroll and Time Management
- File employee related documents
- HR communication with all employees
- Explain company policies and procedures to employees
- Planning company events
- Partial involvement with trademark and regulatory documentation.
- Handle essential recruitment tasks such as posting job openings, calling candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Assist the management in HR related tasks in general.
Skills and Qualification Requirements:
- Female Only
- Degree in business administration or relative field.
- Minimum 3 years experience as an executive secretary.
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary relating to import and export.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Dependable, high level of integrity, and customer focus.
- Languages known: English
- Location: Hebbal, Sahakarnagar, Bangalore.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org