Website Florance Flora
Flowering the world
He/She will play a a vital role in improving and maintaining the financial standing of our company. The main task will be to determine the financial strategy and policy, arranging the appropriate funding and managing financial risks in the organization.
- Managing daily cash balances
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively;
- Maintaining our accounts system
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff;
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities;
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required;
- Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed;
- Processing credit card payments received and transferring money;
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required;
- Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed;
- Manage payroll and MPF matters for Company, business units and subsidiaries;
- Complete tax filings and dealing with matters relating to it;
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
Skills, Qualifications and other requirements:
- Post-Graduate/ CA(Inter) with not less than 5-7 years of experience into Accounting, Indirect Taxes and tally
- Conversant in all aspects of accounting, building books of Accounts for manufacturing/trading business for statutory audit
- Fair knowledge on TDS & filing Returns
- Conversant with GST procedures and filing various GST Returns
- Knowledge of Branch Accounting especially for inventory accounts under remote management
- Good supervisory skills in Accounting and man-management, Account Reconciliation skills for Bank, Branches and Creditors accounts.
- Good soft skills and sound knowledge on the features of Tally package and its aspects on entry, reporting, analysis with user & master settings is a must.
- Location: Hebbal, Sahakarnagar, Bangalore.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org